It is Compliance of various applicable laws under Companies Act or any other Act, Rules, Regulation and Procedure. Secretarial Audit is helpful to the Promoters, Independent & Non-Independent Directors, Government Authorities & Regulators, Investors, stakeholders, Creditors and Management of the company. The main focus of stakeholder is to validate statutory compliance of the company, good governance & evaluate performance of the company. The Secretarial Audit helps to find out or detect any non-compliance made by the company and taking corrective steps (measures) for that the same. It is one of the important tool of risk mitigation and allow companies to effectively address compliance risk issue. It is also helpful to the company to build their corporate image. It may be carried out quarterly, half yearly or annually and in case of any adverse finding in audit report immediately intimated to the board of directors.
We have dedicated team of company secretarial, legal professionals and Chartered Accountants who possess extensive experience in various corporate laws and commercial / legal documentation. Our team is highly business oriented in approach and has experience across sectors and the acumen to provide complete solutions for all corporate secretarial matters. We are providing following services:
• Advisory services on Corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA and other allied laws
• Advisory services on compliance of Listing Agreement and Corporate Governance code
• Advisory services on various labour laws
• Incorporation of new companies and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) in India and abroad
• Providing assistance for mergers, amalgamations, joint ventures, absorption, IPO, Follow on Public Offering, ESOP structuring and external reconstruction schemes
• Corporate Secretarial services
• Advisory services on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) including registration of trademarks, royalty agreement, enforcement of IPRs, etc.
• Secretarial Compliance audit
• Due Diligence services
Under Companies Act, 2013:
• Registration of the New Company, Section 8 Company, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), Change of Name, Change of Objects, Change of status from Public Ltd to Private Ltd and vice a versa
• Conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a Company
• Registration of Foreign Company (Branch Office / Liaison Office / Project Office)
• Assisting in making petitions to be filed with Company Law Board, Regional Director, Registrar of Companies
• Assistance in shifting of registered office from State to another
• Assisting in preparation of Minutes, Notices, Agenda & Resolutions for Board Meeting, Annual / Extra-Ordinary General Meeting & Committee Meetings
• Assisting in preparation of various registers like Register of Member, Register of Transfer, Register of Charges, Register of Director, Register of related party transaction, etc.
• Liasioning with the office of Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and Company Law Board for obtaining various regulatory approvals
• Arranging Secretarial Compliance Certificate for Public, Private & Listed Companies
• Assistance in procedural compliance required toward mergers, demergers, acquisition, amalgamations, take over, slump sale etc.
• Assisting in winding up/closure of companies in India
- Labour Law Compliance
- Manpower Outsourcing
- Vendor Compliance
- Tax Deduction at Source(TSD)
- Environment Clearence
- Fixed Assests
- Statutory Register